Share

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Day 2 - my quest continues. I feel ok today, better than expected after my carb binge yesterday.

Day 2 - I did feel better than expected but then again it is easy to say on the second day of the diet.

Since I had a go at the LCHF diet last week I think it is easier to ease in. I have worked on a routine last week to fit with my job that is so varied I am unsure where I will be from one day to the next.

 I did have a tortilla wrap yesterday which shot my carb count to 47gr for the day. I can see myself being a bit naughty today as I am meeting a friend so watch out for tomorrow to see how wise of a choice I made.

Please follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the blog as well as my youtube channel to get the latest. I really like to share my journey as I believe without you, I might just fail again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment